Oct 25, 2021
Today I am joined by Krista Williams and Lindsey
Simcik. They are the co-hosts of the highly popular podcast, Almost
30. Almost 30 is the go-to podcast for heart-centered, hilarious
conversations and real, raw, impactful interviews with brilliant
guests. The show has been downloaded over 30 million times and has
been hailed as “The Best Wellness Podcast to Listen To Right Now”
by Covetuer and nominated for “Best Wellness Podcast” and “Best
Spirituality Podcast” by iHeart Radio.
In this episode, we take a deep dive into:
- The Importance of finding your “why” and how that will help you
trust the process and overcome challenges (how this relates to
purpose as well).
- Different forms of spirituality and how they can be used as a
catalyst for personal growth.
- The reasons why we fall into “the comparison trap” (and how to
avoid it) and how it differentiates between men and women.
- Why “wellness” isn’t just what you see in the mirror and what
else you should measure.
- How moving thousands of miles apart actually improved their
brand and brought Krista and Lindsey closer together (and how they
- The do’s and don’t’s of starting a podcast (and how this can be
applied to anything).
- And much more…
Connect with Almost 30: https://almost30.com/
Connect with Doug: www.dougbopst.com
More on Organifi:
Receive 20% off your order by going to: